Online Registration is now OPEN!
Current JCS Families: ALL current JCS Families will need to complete Online Registration for your child(ren). This will take the place of all of the paperwork, blue cards, etc that you usually fill out in August.
Beginning today, you can register your children for the 2020-21 school year online. All students, whether they are new to Jessamine County or an existing student, must be registered.
Existing Families CLICK HERE to begin
Existing Families (Students Who Have Previously Attended JCS)
Login to your Parent Portal, then on the bottom left side, locate the “Online Household Registration” link. Once you click this link, begin following the onscreen instructions for registration 2020-2021 school year.
New Families CLICK HERE to begin
Please note that your child's registration will NOT BE FINALIZED until we have the necessary paperwork. During this time, we will be accepting documentation scanned/photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your child's name AND SCHOOL in the subject of the email)
TO FINALIZE REGISTRATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT THESE PIECES OF INFORMATION:
(During this time, we will be accepting documentation scanned/photographed and emailed to email@example.com )
- Proof of residency - you may not register without approved proof of residency. Please see this list for acceptable forms of proof
- A copy of your child's official birth certificate (with state seal)
- If applicable, court documents showing you have educational rights.
- Immunization certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)
- Physical certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)