Due to social distancing regulations from Governor Beshear, Kindergarten registration has transitioned to ONLINE registration.
To register your child for Kindergarten:
-You must be a Jessamine County resident.
-Your child must be age 5 on or before August 1, 2020.
Please note that your child's registration will NOT BE FINALIZED until we have the necessary paperwork. During this time, we will be accepting documentation scanned/photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your child's name in the subject of the email). Questions? Call JELV (859) 887-5358 M-F 8-12.
Registration Link: https://appdev.jessamine.kyschools.us/olr/
TO FINALIZE REGISTRATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT THESE PIECES OF INFORMATION:
(During this time, we will be accepting documentation scanned/photographed and emailed to email@example.com (please include your child's name in the subject of the email.)
- Proof of residency - you may not register without approved proof of residency. Please see this list for acceptable forms of proof
- A copy of your child's official birth certificate (with state seal)
- If applicable, court documents showing you have educational rights.
- Immunization certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)
- Physical certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)
Due by January 1st
- Eye examination (must be on Kentucky form, due by January 1st)
- Dental examination (must be on Kentucky form, due by January 1st)
***If you do not bring these forms, we will provide you with a list of resources to assist you in obtaining the documentation and your registration will be rescheduled for a later date.
1. You will complete online registration (OLR) and paperwork. You can download some of the paperwork, print and fill it out. If you already have children attending Jessamine County Schools, you can add your preschool age child prior to coming to registration. Please bring the confirmation number with you to registration.
2. You will receive a letter or phone call by August 1st from your child’s teacher with transportation information and the date for Open House.
Social and Developmental History Form
Physical Examination Form
Eye Examination Form
Parent Input Form, optional
Dental Exam Form
Parent Questionnaire (not available in electronic format, copyrighted material)
For information on health requirements, please click here.
New KY Immunization Requirements for Elementary Students