Preschool Eligibility Requirements:
In order to qualify for preschool your child must be:
3 years old with an identified disability/developmental delay
4 years old on or before August 1, 2023 & have an identified disability/ developmental delay OR meet low income requirements
Steps To Register:
Step 1: Pick up a Registration Packet at the Jessamine Early Learning Village PRIOR to the registration date. Completing Online Registration in Step 3 does NOT replace this first step.
Step 2: Place all Required Documents listed above and completed Registration Packet Forms in the Registration Packet envelope. If needed, copies of Required Documents will be made for you during one of the registration events listed below and the originals will be returned to you.
Step 3: Complete Online Registration (OLR). Upon completion of OLR, write the OLR Confirmation # on the outside of your registration packet.
Step 4: Drop off the completed Registration Packet at JELV during the following drive through registration event:
- January 8, 2024 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Please pull in front of the school, wait in your car, & someone will come out to assist you.
- Make up date for the January 8, 2024 registration event will be January 22, 2024 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
Things to do to prepare for registering your child for the 2023-24 PreK school year:
- Order an official certified copy of your child's birth certificate - It can take up to 6 weeks for this to arrive.
- Obtain an up-to-date immunization certificate - Must have a valid expiration date (not be expired).
- Obtain a Kentucky School Physical Exam form showing the exam was performed on or after 8/9/2022.
- Gather proof of Jessamine County Residency (rental/ lease agreement or utility bill no older than 60 days old)
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted.
2023-24 JELV Class Supply List