PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
- Complete Kindergarten Registration Packets will be accepted through JELV's Front Office during any school day between the hours of 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Complete Preschool Registrations Packets must be submitted during a drive-through registration event on October 9th 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Please drive to the front of the school, stay in your car, and someone will come out to assist you.
Preschool Eligibility Requirements:
- 3 years old with an identified disability/developmental delay
- 4 years old on or before August 1, 2023 & have an identified disability/ developmental delay OR meet low income requirements
Kindergarten Eligibility Requirements:
- 5 years old on or before August 1, 2023
- Students who turn 5 years old between August 2 and October 1 may be eligible to enroll in kindergarten provided the student meets criteria established by JCS. Please click HERE to review Early Admission to Kindergarten criteria and application timeline.
- Proof of Jessamine County Residency (rental/ lease agreement or utility bill no older than 60 days old)
- Child's Official State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Certificate with Valid Expiration Date
- School Physical Exam Form showing exam was performed on or after 8/9/2022
Steps To Register:
Step 1: Pick up a Registration Packet at the Jessamine Early Learning Village. Completing Online Registration does NOT replace this first step.
Step 2: Complete Registration Packet forms & place required documents listed above in the registration packet.
Step 3: Complete Online Registration (OLR). Upon completion of OLR, write the OLR Confirmation # on the outside of your registration packet.
Step 4: Drop off the completed Registration Packet at JELV during dates specified below. If needed, copies of Required Documents will be made and the originals returned to you.
- Complete Kindergarten Registration Packets will be accepted during any school day between the hours of 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Complete Preschool Registration Packets will be accepted on October 9th 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM. Please drive to the front of the school, stay in your car, and someone will come out to assist you.
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted.