Online Registration is now OPEN for the 2021-22 (current) and 2022-23 (upcoming) school years!
Current JCS Families: ALL current JCS Families will need to complete Online Registration for your child(ren).
All students, whether they are new to Jessamine County or an existing student, must complete online registration. Please be sure to choose the correct school year!
Existing Families CLICK HERE to begin
Existing Families (Students Who Have Previously Attended JCS)
Login to your Parent Portal, then on the bottom left side, locate the “Online Household Registration” link under "More." Once you click this link, begin following the onscreen instructions for registration. Please be sure to choose the correct school year!
New Families CLICK HERE to begin
Please note that your child's registration will NOT BE FINALIZED until we have the necessary paperwork.
TO FINALIZE REGISTRATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT:
- Proof of residency - you may not register without approved proof of residency. Please see this list for acceptable forms of proof
- A copy of your child's official birth certificate (with state seal)
- If applicable, court documents showing you have educational rights.
- Immunization certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)
- Physical certificate (must be on a Kentucky form)